The Denton Wesley Foundation has a private parking lot at the back of our building available to staff of the Wesley and any students with a pass who wish to park here. Passes are $60 per semester and allow you to park here from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm (open parking after 5:00 pm). If you purchase a pass for the year by September 1st, we will have them at a discount of $90. To buy your pass, you will need to see the Ministry Administrator, Amanda Baker, at anytime, Monday thru Friday, 10 am - 1 pm. If you can't make it in during those times, please contact her to make an appointment, either by phone or email,
972-966-9714 or email@example.com
Listed below are the rules and procedures for our passes, to see if you qualify.
- You must be a University of North Texas student.
- You must be an ACTIVE MEMBER of the Denton Wesley Foundation (participation in 80% of Denton Wesley programs, events, or worship).
- You must pay the parking fee of $120/ year or $60/ semester.
- You can not have a UNT parking sticker.
- Parking is reserved until 5:00 pm. After 5:00 pm, if you come and all the parking spots are filled, you may not park in this lot. You must find a spot elsewhere. DOUBLE PARKING IS NOT ALLOWED.
- Parking Passes expire May 2018.